Tomb Raider The Last Revelation Teaser Tribute UE5.3

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I wanna show you my last project, is a tribute to the game Tomb Raider The last revelation. I made it in UE5.3 and i used metahuman animator for the motion of the faces. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:
For the creation of the environment i tried replicated the environment of the game, with some differences, with the help of the assets from Megascan. The creator of that level used as reference the scene from Quentin Tarantino’s film Reservoir Dogs. In addition to that i used as reference the famous hangar from indiana jones’s film.

If you want to see the video in 4k and more images you can go here to my artstation:

10 Likes

this looks really good :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

WOOOOW! Great job :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi there @Galislorer !

It’s been a long time since I’ve thought about TR: The Last Revelation. II used to play this game with my dad ALL the time so seeing your tribute really brought back some fun memories. I think it would be quite the interesting one for them to remake given the technology of now. You’ve proven that it will at the very least look stunning!

Do you have any other projects like this planned for the future?

1 Like

Thank you! i am glad that it moves you and bring back fun memories. Yes, in the future i ma planned to do other tributes. You can find, at the end of the video, some clues about the next projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @Galislorer !

I thought there was something a little extra there but I’m very glad to know that there will be more like it. I can’t wait to see what you create next!

1 Like

Don’t worry other projects about Tomb raider will come for sure :shushing_face:

1 Like

Hi there @Galislorer,

Hope you’re well!

I know I’m popping into this thread fairly late but I just had to give all the kudos in the world on your Metahuman version Of Lara (Angelina). It looks phenomenal. Really impressive work! :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing your other Tomb Raider related projects!

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like