Toggling actor show / hide shortcut while in Landscape / Foliage mode?

I’m trying to build a scene from a painting. I’ve positioned a painting in front of camera. I’ve placed the first touches and I’m quite happy with the result. Now it’s time to paint the ground textures and plant the trees so in order to do that I need to toggle that picture hidden and shown constantly. That’s where the headache begins:

I toggle that picture manually and it is extremely inconvenient and takes too much time since the landscape painting is on the Landscape mode and I can’t even select the actors in that mode to show / hide them.

The system shortcut keybind default of hiding an actor is H and showing it is CTRL+H. It would be just perfect for me but after one cycle of toggling the actor is no longer selected and H doesn’t work.

So the my question would be: is there ANY way I could hide/show that picture actor with some sort of shortcut keybind while in Landscape mode? Or any other alternatives I could have?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

I’d just use ALT-TAB to switch between the engine and the picture.

If you want the picture ‘always on top’, install powertoys ( MS product ), and you can then use CTRL-SPACE to make any window stay on top.