Title based on various skill levels

So, I’m trying to make a system where as the player levels up certain aspects of a skill tree, it changes his/her class “title” (i.e. lvl. 15 destructive magic & lvl 12 melee = Spell Sword, or something)

I’m trying to walk myself through how I’d do this, but i keep hitting dead ends. Right now I have 13 “sub-categories” between 4 different main categories (Melee, Magic, Ranged and Gadgets/Gear)
I was thinking I could take the top 3 skills and create a somewhat random class title based upon those. (The highest skill would be the noun, the other 2 lower ones would be adjectives added onto the noun, perhaps?)

I guess my question is how i would find the top 3 integers of the 13 or so sub-categories integers. could I add all 13 to a single array, then somehow still be able to differentiate which one is the highest? I’m just not sure, so any help at all is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Howdy,

Have you tried making 3 different arrays as the title, so for Knight for example, the fifth item is Master, Get level and grab Master.

293901-title.jpg