Titanic in Unreal Engine

Dont forget to have metahuman crowds. It looks so lifeless without people and action

Enjoy a few more images!

On another note, this version is likely to release in the next few months. I will update you all with our trailer and release date once we’re ready!

8 Likes

I don’t usually say this, but I love that everything looks absolutely brand new and spotless, because I think it’s done with a consistency, fidelity and care that’s rare to see! Historic things were new at some point too, and it’s exciting to be able to experience them as such virtually.

1 Like

Simply incredible work, very well done.

Just posting a few videos we’ve made. This is for the free demo that will be released on March 3.

3 Likes

This Demo is now available for download!

1 Like

Greetings @Ozykz !

The demo videos are spectacular and beautifully shot! I can’t help but continue to be bewildered, enchanted, and awe-struck at how detailed this project is! From the glasses, to the filigree, to the chandeliers, to the wall lamps, to the lush textures, and the vibrant lighting, and more, and more - there is so much to wonder and admire!

I must be honest, I wasn’t quite expecting to need 45GB of free space for the experience, but I’ve downloaded it to my external drive nonetheless. I eagerly look forward to this timeless experience, and thank you and your team for such a tremendous effort and priceless historic gift! I hope James Cameron sees this!

How do you all feel now that you’ve arrived at 50% completion? As it this isn’t perfect enough, is there anything that you feel needs the slightest tweak to make it even more impeccable? What has been the biggest hurdle that you’ve overcome to make it this far?

Great amazing work from excellent team! It’s very excited to see them all, very beautiful. Love it.

Here is a new video with some different lighting and tweaked visuals in the Cafe Parisien onboard the ship.

Now with sound effects and music, and a moving ocean!

2 Likes

Wow u put a lot of work on this its amazing

Hi again @Ozykz,

So nice to see another post :slight_smile:

Titanic being one of my favorite movies ever, I always get a little bit to excited when there’s an update to this thread. Seeing all the luxury and immaculate detail that was invested into this ship - it truly was beautiful. Thanks so much for continuing to share this work and letting us experience it! :smiley:

1 Like

A couple more shots of V2.1 of the demo which is nearing completion. It’s mostly just a lighting upgrade and bug fix upgrade over the previous version. I’ll definitely share it here once it’s out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Demo401 V2.1

Version 2.1 is officially released today.

1 Like

looked amazing but audi0 could use some love. i would love to help out in that area if your team needs it. ryanleeeicheldinger@tech-center.com