Creating Custom Templates
New Level from Template - Level Editor Subsystem
UE4 Guide - UMG Templates - how to avoid User Widgets (Tefel Dev)
And finally: Specific project as asset library. (For migration into new projects)
- Retarget all animations you use a lot to the skeleton/s you use most.
- Setup Control Rigs, Animation Blueprints, Blend Spaces, Montages etc.
- Materials, Instances, Textures etc.
- Blueprint actors, components, pawns, characters etc.
- AI, behaviour trees, tasks, services etc.
- Functions & macros libraries, enums, structs, data tables, curves etc.
- Sound waves, cues, Meta Sounds, mixing setups etc.
- UMG, Widgets & Fonts.
- And so on and so on for everything else you use all the time.
If you do it more than twice, automate it!
Not sure where to post this, as it covers every category. Admins are very welcome to move this to another category.