Timeline/Matinee in a blueprint

Yeah I know that It’s more complicated :slight_smile: that’s probably why I’ve made this post in the first place, using a trigger is simple, but not satisfactional enough (it has to be with line trace)

haha, right. I´ll dig into it this week too and try to create the most simple a I can, good weekend!

Yes, yes! you have no idea how happy I am right now :):slight_smile: I’ve finally done it after a whole week of struggles, I’ve done it! :slight_smile:

I’ve changed it a bit and it worked :slight_smile: thanks for all the help, without you I would be still sitting here, staring at this computer screen, watching several of tutorials and getting mad at this thing, thanks :slight_smile: now I have to figure out how to add sound to this thing :slight_smile:

haha, good!! I´m happy that you succeed!
To add sound, you can use the same logic, after the sequence node, add the node “play sound at location”, it will play the sound and right after play the timeline.

Thanks for the sound tip (was very useful) :slight_smile: Oh yeah, you probably already noticed that I’m pretty bad at scripting :slight_smile: If you want to help me again here’s a thing, that I’m struggling with now :slight_smile: