Timeline code For Kismet.

That was my response to your last question where you wanted to see my code. My bad. This was just an example.

I wanted the timeline functionality code like the one in Ue4.

But I did managed managed to get this Instead. There should be an eventlist. Still i believe it is possible to use them for the objectList.

class SeqAct_TrackEvents extends SequenceAction;

var int EventCounter;

function Activated()
{
super.Activated();
EventCounter++;
// Log the event count
Log(“Event " + EventCounter + " has occurred.”);
}

defaultproperties
{
// Set the name of the Kismet node
ObjName=“SeqAct_TrackEvents”
}

Did you try Matinee? Why don’t you use Matinee? Matinee does in UDK what timeline does in UE4.

What do you mean by “eventlist”? You mean like an array? Whatever you want to store, you can AddItem() it to the end of an array.

Thank you for all your help I found an easier way to create an eventList. I am glad you guys are still around.

Well don’t just leave us hanging. How did you get an “eventList”? What is an eventList?

Okay so bascially i put level loaded and player spawned and i made get the property of every player and then they get added to an object list afterwards then an attached event happens everytime someone spawns, Someone gets killed etc it gets added to An IntList. Its counts how many times the event has happened. All for each event.

1 Like