I have developed a card game which has been tested (on paper) and fine-tuned for several years. The core mechanics are quite simple, and I was able to complete a single player version prototype of the game in 1 month. All core gameplay mechanics are implemented from starting a game to victory conditions.
- proper card game, not a deck builder
- very fast gameplay
- few rules, easy to learn
- only a couple cards are on the board at the same time, so the game is easy to follow
- strong strategy element, based on the situation even the weaker cards become much stronger
- no “casting cost” or any kind of resource management
- possible to expand it to 2v2 coop
The game design is finished, I do Blueprint Scripting for single player and add new cards, game mechanics, etc.
One teammate for (Multiplayer) Blueprint Scripting, for - no surprise - implementing networking in the game.
I look forward to hearing from you!