time Slip - Roguelike

Hey there:)

I am Bosse ( thats swedish and doesnt mean BOSS :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I recently started to make a Game for my brother, he loves roguelikes, but than i realized i might have something here. So i started to really get serious!

Its a roguelike(1-3 player), TopDown 3D not sprite, the themes of the procedurally generated levels change according to the time they are in (inspired by time splitters[love that game])

As i am more on the graphical side of things(texturing/Animation etc) i need some help with the code.

So far done is

• 80% of the character movement and skills.

• Procedural dungeon and Themes getting there as well

what i need help with:

• well…many things :slight_smile: so hit me up if you want to contribute in your area of expertise

-PROGRAMMER: foremost i need someone who knows how to set up an interesting AI for creeps and Bosses and maybe can polish the game in general a bit

-LEVEL DESIGNER: to help me Create interesting themes for the dungeons
-CHARACTER MODELERS: to keep the characters consistent

Payment would be Royalty based and we would do that in writing of cause. If you would want regular payment, i have a bit of budget so just ask and maybe we can figure out a deal

SO if you like to hear more before you want to decide just write me here on the Forum or hit me up on discord " gin#5088 "

Hope to hear from you,
Bosse

Hej Bosse! August här. Jag gör level design.

Portfolio: http://agedesign.portfoliobox.net

Jag kan tänka mig ett kortare royalty-based jobb, speciellt på ett rougelike! Jag gör dock inte modeller, men kan klä levels i befintliga modeller. Top-down är min hemmaplan (gjort mycket StarCraft 2, men även jobbat på Champions of Anteria, Ubisoft Blue Byte).

Skickat FR på Discord.

Cheers

/ August Tell