Time of Day is far too quick

Is there anyway that I can adjust the keyframes to run slower than 1 second per key? So right now my time of day is running a full cycle in 24 seconds based on the length within the timeline and I would like to know how I can make it to run slower.
Thanks in advance,

Hi ,

There is a thread in which a user has created a day/night cycle tutorial. Here is the link for it: [TUTORIAL] Quick Time-of-Day Setup - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums. Have a great day!

[= ;33557]
Hi ,

There is a thread in which a user has created a day/night cycle tutorial. Here is the link for it: [TUTORIAL] Quick Time-of-Day Setup - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums. Have a great day!
[/]

Hey, thanks for the reply. However I already knew about this thread and wanted to learn blueprints on my own so I figured…why not do a day/night cycle on my own so I can assert that I know what I’m doing somewhat when it comes to blueprints.
Instead of using other people’s code and getting confused trying to understand it, I’d rather do my own blueprinting and know/understand why I am doing a particular thing.