time dilation track in sequencer //4.24 didnt effect audio - correct - now 4.25 messes up audio why ???

time dilation track in sequencer //4.24 didnt effect audio - correct - now 4.25 messes up audio why ???

this makes no sense - pleas e put it back - why would you want the audio to get messed up when you do slow mo ???
put a toggle on it at least so you can disregard audio
otherwise you have to put the audio in a master track with the time dilation below it but then you cant animate to the music

this makes no sense // is there anyway to shut this off otherwise it seems like it makes animating really challenging . I want to see everything happening when i animate and its so challenging to do that in sequencer - either blueprints dont play or i gotta do it in multiple levels and you never get to see everything happening at once - theres so much guess work wondering if something is gonna line up .

1 Like

Set the Sequencer.Audio.MaxDesyncTolerance CVar to zero to work around this until it is fixed in a future version. You can add it to the:

[ConsoleVariables]
Sequencer.Audio.MaxDesyncTolerance=0

Section of your game’s DefaultEngine.ini to have it automatically be applied. This feature was added to handle long game replays that used long streamed audio clips, so disabling it is unlikely to affect your project.

Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. The way audio is played changes slightly, but it still has many issues.

Unfortunately, I could not get that to work either. What is the best workaround for avoiding time dilation affecting the music? From an editor’s perspective, time dilation should technically shorten or lengthen the shot or shots it’s applied to, and NOT affect the tick rate of the entire project.