Time/Day Data

I’m trying to figure out where the data for the time and day is coming from. I have found the widgets that display the information, but I don’t know where it is coming from. I’m trying to make it that the days will reset after a certain threshold has been reached. For example, the server would track the days up to Day 10, then I would like it to go back to Day 1 and continue to loop this indefinitely. I hope this makes sense to you guys. Here are some images of the data I’d like to reference.

Player Cheat Overlay

Respawn UI

Inventory Menu
LM4JzGI.jpg

Hey ShawnHalogen,

I think you will be able to get the information you need by using the visual-coding blueprints. There are several commands and functions, called nodes in the blueprints, like GetDate, GetDay, GetHour - on down to millisecond! (In this case, there are files called blueprints, and there is also the UE4 Blueprinting system.) You can access the visual-coding blueprints by going to the Graph section of most files. You will see a grid that says blueprint at the bottom right, and says “Right-Click to Create New Nodes.” This is where you can create expressions and functions to access that sort of data. I’m just learning them myself, or I’d give you more concrete directions. But essentially, this is where you can make the most powerful parts of the engine dance to your tune.

~Q~

Thanks for the info. I think I was over-thinking it. I’m also just learning this system as well. I’ll let you know if that works out. I appreciate it.