Download

Time Converstion with timeline

I have a timeline for a day/night cycle, the timeline is set from 0 to 2400, which 2400 represent 24:00 Hours for simplicity, but how would I convert it? Because it doesn’t go from 0 to 60, it is the usual decimal counting.

I am not sure if this will help you, I did a time/clock conversion and posted it on these forums but others have done something similar as well. Please either use the Search bar at the top of the Learn tab in the launcher OR just use the search bar at the top right of the forums, The advantage of using the one in the Launcher is that it covers all the UE4 Wikis, Forums, Docs. And obviously, the one using the forums, would only search the forums, but anyways, you never know if others have asked before and may have already found an answer.

Here’s mine:

I am using the action get playback position to determine I currently am in the timeline (0 to 2400). The timeline however does NOT go from 0 to 60 like a normal time/clock, it is incremental meaning once it reaches 60 the next number is 61, 62, 63 and keeps increment till I get 2400.