Tilt for Camera to correct the perspective

Is there anyway to adjust the tilt in camera to make the yellow lines remain vertical? In 3ds Max we have Tilt Correction, I want to find the similar option like that for UE4.What’s the best way to accomplish this without moving the camera far away?
Thank you in advance.

118858-a.png

Are you using UE4 to render images of this room? Or are you looking to move around the environment in runtime?

Hey enternalsaga,

I think this is a good idea so I have gone ahead and entered a feature request to potentially have it integrated for a future engine release.

UE-39844

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

Hi, seems that there are any news about this in a very long time.

For archviz this is a basic feature, for both, real tie and still renders. Right now for still render we create bigger pictures and after we crop and correct the perspective in photo edition software, but is not really efficient.

Hi guys,
It’s been a long time since I posted this, so far I’ve found a way via watching this clip: link. To sum up, you need to buy the mentioned plugin to get tilt-shift feature and pass it to camera actor via blueprint. Hope it help.

oh, yes, I know it, its just I have had bad experiences with plugins before.

I still think should be a build in feature on the engine, considering the interest they are putting on the archviz, with unreal studio, I can’t understand why is not already developed.

I wonder why this can’t be done without a plugin?