thomas boltons incident

its the school holidays and im not going to get much spare time,but I will strive to get demos of all my current projects ready for the end of September.

,thanks for the offer but ive made the level look as the real factory was so its unlikely that I could make much use of any textures for this project.as plain as some of mine are,thay all fit in with each other and are historically accurate.

No worries , more power to you. So it’s a real location or was… That would interest a lot of people in itself… I take it the Zombies ain’t real… nah… surely not

no,it only felt that way after a week of 12 hour night shifts.:frowning:

Remember it… I could never hack more than 3 days though, stuff the money, I needed my own time more. You’ve got a bit of social history wrapped up there, and it’s not easy re-constructing something, you cant just scatter meshes around randomly, and you’ve got your research on top of everything else so it makes what you’ve done pretty amazing really. Hope it gets recognised… Out of interest where about’s is it?

froghall in Staffordshire.i worked there on nights for 13 years or so and always wanted to make a game from it.when doom was first released we took our playstations in and played it to death and that’s where I got the original idea.

the factory itself has a long history including making the cables for the first transatlantic phones and wiring looms for the spitfires in ww2.