This is such a nice song!

Am having some issues in my personal life but this song put an instant smile to my face and for a moment i was happy! :slight_smile:

Thought i might share it with ya all. :slight_smile:

It is a great song, Hang in there buddy.

Yes fantastic song.

Hope the issue is nothing financial with you. Things like family and loved ones you should not worry.

I hope is nothing medical either and with that said if you healthy remember health and strength is the most important thing you can have in life, surprisingly its better than money somehow.

Thank you very much guys.

Nope. Not at all.

Well…this is it actually. I pray that everything will be fine.

I totally agree.

Hello,
thanks for sharing. I hope your issues will be solved on the best way for you or that, at least, you’ll can go through.

Hope you’re ok bud and that you can sort things out.

It’s a great song for sure.

You’re such a sunshiny and good-hearted person, it sucks to hear you are upset. We’re all rooting for you buddy! Epic and the community care about you a lot! Please PM me if you ever want to talk about anything :).

Thank you Fen and .

I am so honored to hear that . I…dont know what to say, am totally out of words. What you said makes me more happy than that song did. Thank you very very much for your support . Next time when you go to church, kindly include me in your prayers.

For each issue there’s at least one person in the world who has already faced it :slight_smile:

On this forum we are helping each other to solve various issues that we know how to solve, and personal help works just the same! So if there’s something you need or there’s something you need to talk about, I am pretty sure there’s someone on the forum who will be able to help you! If you prefer a private conversation, feel free to PM me with any kind of issue.

Good luck!

Hey , here you go, some moar of the positiveness stuff:

This one is from an indie game which has an awesome soundtrack called Tiny & Big:

Thank you Robert. Am feeling much better nowadays. Its just that if i talk this issue to someone and if am going to hear something bad then i’ll be totally devastated. So am leaving everything in the hands of God. I trust him. :slight_smile:

Thank you Moss. :slight_smile:

That is such an awesome song. I really like it! Thanks !