This is not goodbye. See you around!

A great guy is leaving… good luck for what’s next!

Hi,

It’s been great mailing with you, thanks for your great work!

See you - thanks for the help getting on to the Marketplace.

Sad to see you go. See you around though.

Plugins soon?

Stephanie seems to have taken up that mantle, and she’s definitely up to the task. We are still in good hands. =)

I don’t get any email reply anymore; he was the only one I ever managed to get a reply.
Tried to contact them many days ago to publish some stuff and still waiting, don’t even know if email did hit. I never wait on anyone though… If it take too long I may simply lose interest publishing anything with them.

Stephanie Markoff. Whenever I wasn’t dealing directly with, it’d be Stephanie or Reuben. Both of whom are very efficient at their work. =)

There seems to have been some sort of a hiccup recently. I believe they prioritize updates over new submissions, so there may be a bit of a delay given 4.10 is still in the 10 day update window. If you received a confirmation email upon submitting your product, then they have your submission. If you go another week or so without hearing back, I’d probably ping them again. =)

Hey hey she is not taking place, I asked Steph about this in another thread.

That’s what I was implying, I’m aware she isn’t the new content curator. =)

Do they even have a new curator? I haven’t heard word that this position was even going to be continued forward

I don’t believe so. They would have announced it as they did with I think. I remember not too long ago he said they were going to be adding another team member. This could be his replacement, or just another hand to help share the increasing load.

He might even be your Hero of the People. A Little Joke?
But that’s just a lucky shot. And I never win any lottery!

Thanks for all your help, ! Good luck with your next project/gig/adventure!

I think ive said it all already either in private or other locations, but I will do it here as well. (and them some)

I am really glad we got to meet at GDC, you are a kindhearted person who seems to look out for everyone with only the best intentions at heart.
Talking to you on both a proffessional as personal level has been an eye-opener to me, and I really appreciate the time you have spend answering my questions.
I thank you for steering my future path, not knowing what I wanted to focus on, and going from a jack of all trades to focus more on particle/vfx related aspects.

If you are ever in the Netherlands, know you will always have a place to crash and a person to hang out with!
I consider you a friend, and potentially the most awesome person I got to meet this year :slight_smile:

Take care, and I hope we will cross paths again!