Third Person Open World RPG

You only need to stop sleeping , to fix that!

Thanks for joining!

Hi! I’ve added you on Skype. I’m very interested on joining your team group! Thanks :smiley:

[declined]

Thanks for your interest. I’ll let you know shortly

I’ve added you too

No you haven’t added me. But we already have an awesome composer, don’t really need another one. Thanks for your interest though

Looking for 1(one) more programmer and 2(two) 3D artists.

My 3D showcase will be ready next year march the 28th 2016.

So? What do you want to say with that? If can’t show a portfolio that you can really 3d model then we can give you a small assignment as a test. Add me on skype if you want to talk further

Still looking for artists of all kind.

I don’t think this is unrealistic at all. He didn’t actually give much information for what he was trying to do. He just said he wanted to build a simple open world RPG. Seems reasonable enough. As a software development company owner with a relatively large amount of success, I can say the best way to learn is to have a MEANINGFUL project with components you don’t originally know how to implement, so that you have to work through problems. That’s how you find real-world problems and develop real world, useful experience. I applaud him for being ambitious.

, I’d love to help you. I have about 10 years of experience as a C++ programmer, but I have my own projects going right now, and enough obligations with my companies that I’m not sure I’d be able to commit hours every week to work on it with you. Further, I’m learning UE4, too, so at this point I’m not sure I’d be much help. Programmers really kinda need to know the conceptual composition of the engine and component interactions in order to be functional, and I don’t really feel like I’m there yet. Otherwise, I’d jump all over this. :slight_smile:

Since you’ve said much of your team is newbies, it would be very beneficial to you to have at least one of your programmers be knowledgeable so he can share some of his knowledge with the rest as they work through problems.

I would really like to thank you for your kind words and thus to add that we are lucky enough that we have a software developper on our team () with 10 years of C++ experience. As we are now we have a very solid team which has passion on what we are about to create and we are fighting with each other when there is a problem because every each and one of us wants to get his hands on it and solve it :smiley:

If you ever get the and wanna work on this, we’re waiting for a person like you. Not because of your skill, but because of your mindset.

Still looking for a rigger,animator, level designer, 3d modeller, concept artist and a programmer.

Anyone interested? We have made significant progress on the first stage and we are close to move on to the next.

More positions filled. Now we need animator, rigger and more 3d modellers only. Thanks

Sounds interesting, I sent you a request on Skype

Thanks, we’ll talk from there :wink:

Looks good, I added you on skype

Thanks for your interest!

We are still looking for animator, riggers and 3D modellers!

Still looking for some more mentioned on the above post. Level designer too to collaborate with our current one