"They Are Always Watching" ?

@Luftbauch is right, we should protect ourselves. Maybe he is really a Illuminati-clan member.

I just found an instruction for fancy aluminium foil hats:

Please make sure that the tip of your hat is twisted into the right direction.

I’d rather curious where this guy was going.

Yes, let’s break it down!

Do do do do DO DO…

dodoododododoo DO DO DO DO DO DO…

(That’s me humming the theme song)

~

Be careful, never use aluminum as hat, not even in pyramid shape.
Aluminum opens your mind for every influence, could be bad or good.

Test it out, wear any aluminium shaped hat, while watching titanic on an old TV - cathode accelerator, your emotions wil get confused very much some ppl even cry.
Chopper protects perfect against bad influences.

Test it, watch Titanic with a chopperhat and you want to sink the titanic faster.

When you start wearing it permanent, watch static electric loadings, when you want to kiss something.
There is a big static spark connecting from your nose to the nose of the other kissable object.
Static impact location depends, where you try to kiss the other thing.
I bet the creator of the pictogram knows exactly what he is doing.
"aluminium foil " 13 letters!
Count the pictures. Seven on top, six at bottom = 13!
#NWO

I’m not sure what scares me more…

The fact that you somehow have all of this information or that you said “kissable object” rather than “kissable person”…

~

So anyone find out who’s sending these weird and random messages??

lmao :smiley: Like I thought only Person derives from Kissable, but it looks like Object does it as well. You just opened my mind…

Oh i thought, it would be more challenging, but ok.
Only to explain a bit that confusing “thing” thing, because i would not like the feeling, that something or someone or someoneelse is thinking in any weirdo direction about me.

There are still other lifeforms, then humanoid lifeforms on this radiated and overcrowded planet.
For example my cat “died” two times minimum. She had a problem with spitting and breathing at same time and i did two times a very basic reanimation.
No joke. One time she went senseless(?), after spitting at me, in my hands while holding her.
Silly pressing on chest and very helpless slaps. When she awakes she is not activating any more logical senses.
The following awakening attacks are brutal, dunno what that smallminded mutated miniaturtigerwerewolf is thinking then(when that could be called “thinking”).
First time she bit into and a bit through one of my fingers.
This “thing” is so silly, because of to long senseless/lack of oxygen, i think.
I like to taser that thing with my copperhatpowered electronose.
Daily test of bravery for me.
:slight_smile:

Well this was anti-climactic…

~

I know this is the of topic thread but this is the next level

Did anything happen?

I like Bread!

Other than the initial messages…no, nothing.

The accounts were apparently banned so maybe those that started it shied away from making a proxy account and continuing whatever they had planned…

Or this was all a scam to begin with that was concocted to waste people’s time.

~