There is no geometry information in mesh

I bought a few characters from the marketplace and i tried implementing some animations i downloaded from mixamo, but i did this with 3 different characters and all of them say the same " there is no geometry information in mesh" i don’t know what to do please help i’m very frustrated i’ve been trying over and over again and nothing works HELP

Open them up in a 3D application and check to see if there’s anything in the scene that is disrupting it. Any application should work. The workflow is the same. Import the scene, then check the outliner for any nodes/objects that are unnecessary.

The thing is that i was using mesh that i bought form the asset store and then exported them form unreal to Fbx and tried to upload them to mixamo, download the animations and set the animations for the skeleton i downloaded from mixamo, because i could’t find a way to use Marketplace models with custom animations, but it didn’t worked. I then checked a lot of stuff about the mesh and tried to do rig retargeting and it worked ok for some models but not good enough for others, because mixamo characters that i downloaded the animations with had a T pose while unreal marketplace ones had an A pose. Still, it’s ridiculous how difficult it is to implement custom animations on characters downloaded from the marketpalce.