There is a ball in the video after doing Director Track View

Two curious questions: after making three short sequences of video, for the matinee and getting as desired. I spent the next step: creating the Director Track View, perfect nothing to point out, but after viewing the video made by the Director Track View, I realize that there is a ball in the video and the image produced / reflected by the mirror does not arise as before, perfect and to reflect the space (created by metallic materials - stop 1.1, 0, 1 Metal; Roug 0).
None of these errors was seen in the early sequences.

Someone realizes what’s going on?

That’s the default spectator pawn’s mesh. Enable Hide Player in Matinee’s details panel.

thanks for yours answer,
In fact the solution was this (Enable Hide Player).
As the mirror? have any idea what might be going on?
By the way … you have any idea of how to achieve the effect of a mirror?
I know this is not the most perfect (always is with an antique mirror reflection effect … but as says the wise saying “when there is no dog, hunting up with cat”, I’ve seen another solution, which consisted to use “scene capture 2D”, but does not result, the reflection of a esplho is not static it “moves” with the location of the observer.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks again

I couldnt understand the other problem you are having, can you post a screenshot please?

As to mirrors, yeah, there isnt a perfect solution right now unfortunately.

Hello,
Include images to explain the situation:
1- refers to the movie / matinee, sequence established by the Director Track View - with the mirror reflection of error;
2 - refers to what actually exists and should be visible - the correct reflection of the mirror;
3 - refers to the corresponding movie created by visible matinee corresponding camera - the correct reflection of the mirror;
What makes me guess is that the error should be when the Director Track View assembles the sequence, but I realize any possibility of correction and or why this happens because only together … movies (?)

I see now. It looks like reflection capture actors arent working during Matinee for some reason. Can you check to see if they work when you play in game without Matinee? If they dont, could you try deleting/recreating reflection capture objects in the level please?

yes, they work, the 2.jpg are when the game are without matinee

2.jpg is still in editor. I meant when you hit the play button and play as a character by not playing Matinee at game start.

Hello,
you was right, the mirror did not work, because the rendering option is not as visible, I think I have it off when I came up with the initial situation.
Thank you, if not for themselves, I think it still would walk the headers trying to figure out where the error arose.
however I realized that the video created by the Director Track View, not’e fluid, develops the “jumps”, but when you see without being by the Director Track View, individually it works well?

What kind of “jumps” are you seeing? And is it happening while you play the Matinee in game or while recording a Matinee movie?

Hello,
The fact that, after viewing and reviewing, I concluded that it should be anyway that is, must be computer / processing “bug”.
After completing and finish the video avi, I perceive, that these “errors” cease to exist and only arise when I try to make greater resolution of AVI videos and because also this error I mentioned above happened in the first sequence and even was short dimension, in the second it has greater processing, the camera on your route suffers orientation of hits, nothing happens just makes me wonder what are those things that finally …
By the way not wanting to exaggerate but I’m another silly situation, indeed are even two but anyway … at each step must always have difficulty … is commonplace - Packaging & Deployment - build failed - will have to be the staff’s personal this “section” …? … right? … or … can help ma also that? …?
Returning to the question: Why silly? because I know that is not complex and not even complicated but … is as follows:

I have a static mesh que comes when i enter the area of ​​the box collision. Clicking this mesh view was the hud que Enables exchange of another texture mesh / object. What Still Could Not get is: out of the box area of ​​collision can disappear mesh que que Allows me to see the hud as well as the hud.

Note: The mesh que makes it possible to see the hud, I can do it, the box collision Appear and make it disappear.

I think the solution is to “link” the box collision visibility and invisibility and hud. Now how does this from?

The option to also include the option of a button to turn off the hud, sample options would not be a bad idea.

sending the images to clarify

Thanks again

You should post a new question in Packaging & Deployment section for your packaging question.

As to your HUD issue, you need to use one more Branch before drawing the textures in your HUD BP and use a boolean for it which you need to set when you enter the trigger volume. However, i suggest using a UMG widget instead of a HUD BP. It will make things look and function a lot better and easier. With UMG you can make the hud appear and disappear inside of your trigger BP.

Can you sample what you say, I still can not create reasonings that result, and if i try to follow your directions… I know that, in time I’ll get there but so far not yet have a reasoning “unreal”.
As for the other question … (Packaging & Deployment) already I put in three days ago and still no answer, which leads me to think … normal? … Someone will see? … Will answer me? and this matter is very or unable to have, get to realize what is every one report