There can be only one Game target per project

can someone explanme why it don’t let me package it? i got an error
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (32-bit)): ERROR: There can be only one Game target per project.

5 Likes

Same problem. 4.25 I can’t pack my project.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: There can be only one Game target per project.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error
Maybe someone now how fix it?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution here?

1 Like

Go to
D:\UE4_PROJEKT\Projektname\Intermediate\Source and delete all the “old” Files

25 Likes

same problem, i can add that it started happenings while I played with directories paths, and that the error
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: There can be only one Game target per project.
is ever under
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): “name”.uproject requires a temporary target.cs to be generated (“name” plugin is enabled)

1 Like

I have encountered this error in 4.25 as well. Try to delete your Intermediate folder inside the project.

6 Likes

This worked for me. I had changed the project name and had the previous name’s files in that folder.

5 Likes

Go to Project Location and go to “Intermediate\Source” and Delete all Files available in the Folder

10 Likes

great! thank you

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thx! This worked for me too.

1 Like

Does not work as there is no Source folder inside Intermediate.

1 Like

My hero!

1 Like

Thanks, it worked for me too !

1 Like

You got it my friend!!! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

worked for me too
(the problem occurred on UE 4.25 after cloning project after epic games launcher )

1 Like

life saver

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

i going to paste images from my actually game hope you like my game if you want to help i will be so happy specially model designers.