Them & Us - Horror Survival Game

We have received now. I will forward your application to our team to have a look at your portfolio.
Please note that to each new applicant we give a test to see there dedication towards the project and skills.

That is pretty standard. I am pretty use to that, I am talking with a couple teams at the moment.
I can send some more code samples if needed. It should be noted at the same time I do have shipped
projects under my belt.

The programming position is still open, also a few more jobs have been added recently.

Bumping this thread again. The team are still looking for people to fill the above positions.

Light Resume

Name:
Position Applying For: Programmer or Public ‘Relations’ / Marketer
Programming Experience: Many game jams going by the team name of’s No Sleep Grinders (click on my username to see my posts) and also other numerous, fun, personal side projects.
Public Relation / Marketer Experience: I am manager of a nationwide financial consulting company who helped build it from the ground up. I run nearly 100% of the back end of our company.
-Search Engine Optimization
-Facebook
-Facebook Adwords
-Google Adwords
-Google Analytics
-Light Web Programming (creation of complicated forums with the need for federal disclosures get outsourced to my local web developers to be done properly)
-Creation of a sucessful Affiliate Marketing campaign
-and more

I will email you a more detailed resume and can easily provide proof of employment with organic and non-organic web analytic reports of my company and it’s growth.

Thank you for the interest, I already sent your application to the team.

Bumping this thread again, positions are still available.

We are still urgently need some new programmers in the team. Please apply if interested.

Hi, we are still in need of programmers. Please apply if interested, we need you to progress further with the game, thanks.

We found a programmer but we are still searching. Please apply if interested.

Bumping this again. Position is still open

Hello, I would like to apply for any of your programming positions. My email is thesargkyle@gmail.com

Hi MCaddict, thank you for the interest. I informed the team.
Since we don’t reply over forums or other social media of this kind please write us to: jobs@tendogames.com
We would like to know more about your experience and dedication towards the project.

Update, the programmer position is still opened.

http://www.tendogames.com/tupublic/updates/2017/smallpartb.jpg

We also want to showcase a small opening trailer that includes some backstory of our protagonist. If you are a talented “Environment/Character Concept Artist” please hit us with an email: jobs@tendogames.com
Here is a simple sketch example:

http://www.tendogames.com/tupublic/updates/2017/smallpart2.jpg

Update, the programmer position is still opened.

Update, we are still looking.

Do you still need a cinematographer?

Sent you guys an email

Dude it’s been an year since you guys started is there anything payable at all that you can show please?

Hi Maxx_Rexx: yes we are still looking for a good cinematographer. Please send us your resume, portfolio to jobs@tendogames.com
Kartoffel89: we will show something very soon

We still cannot find any good programmer. Bumping this again.

Maybe you could’ve saved up the entire year you’ve bumping this post and paid a local programmer to it for you?

Sadly we cannot do that since it will be unfair to the other programmers and team mates we work with. We already talked about this a while ago.
New video has been added at the top of this page. We are still looking for programmers.