Hi guys, we are still looking.
There is quite a lot to be done. Many programmers that have worked with us keep updating the code each time. A lot of code has been written in C++ from one programmer to another, and became quite hard to work with.
We are looking for some that has a lot of dedication to be the new lead programmer, save what can from the code we made or build from beginning to a working build game state.
- Create the main menu, save and load game using an item from inventory to an object from environment.
- Build the inventory, items and weapons in full working state.
- Work the main character in full. Heal from inventory, take damage, die, equip weapons or unequipped from inventory.
- Manage the enemy AI in full. Like move btw specific points, visual sense of player, attack, die, kill etc
- Make all the levels gameplay elements that are required, like grab key, open door etc
Many of those element have been done already, others left unfinished.