the wishlist and the traffic data problem...

I can’t see any data about the wishlist and the traffic data of my store page.

I can’t see the results of my marketing! it has been 3 days. How will I analyze the results and continue my campaign?

Guess when this problem will be solved? I’m going to take a break from spending money on advertising for my Epic page. Because I can’t access any statistics.

!!!

Look. You have to understand this. The most important thing for producers is actor movements and orientations. While we promote our games, we also have to follow the players’ movements. We have to monitor player movements while marketing and sharing. We have to access detailed information on a daily basis, such as how many people visited the page, where it came from, how many added it to their wish list.

This problem has been experienced many times before in Epic. It is still happening in 2024. If something happens daily or occasionally, we as producers can say “it could be, it’s okay, it’s a software problem”. But as far as I understand now, this is an operational problem.

My store page is active. It’s been 3 days since then. I cannot access any data.

Please ensure we have access to this data on a daily basis. If you are sensitive, we, as producers, will be more sensitive for EPIC. We will give importance to EPIC. You are the world’s 2nd largest game publishing platform. Even talking about these mistakes is ridiculous.

We expect support from you.

Hello. Thanks for your support.

As of today, the problem seems to be fixed.

Hey there dgnsparta,

Apologies for the delay in responding. Unfortunately, there was an issue where wishlist analytics were not displaying properly. As your last post states, this issue has been fixed. If you find any discrepancies in your analytics, please submit a private case so our Partner Support team can investigate further!

We appreciate your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.