The Unreal engine installer dont want to install Unreal Help!

Okey its working on the work pc it started to download,

im also now going home to get my pc and test the internet, Maybe its the ISP or something,
Reaper where do you live and what internet providers do you use

Im at the telekom in Germany

Thank you. It appears that the verbose command may not have taken - can you verify that your Engine.ini in C:\Users\AppData\Local\UnrealEngineLauncher\Saved\Config\Windows appears like this:

9566-verbose.jpg

Also, could I get you to add the following lines to DefaultEngine.ini in c:\program files\unreal engine\launcher\engine\programs\noredist\unrealenginelauncher\config

• [HTTP]
  • HttpTimeout=2400
  • HttpConnectionTimeout=1200
  • HttpReceiveTimeout=1200
  • HttpSendTimeout=1200

Nothing changed through the [http settings (it only takes a longer time)
here we go:
link text]1

Thanks, from looking at your logs it looks like your issue may not be the same as the original poster.

Could you do me a favor and post a full synopsis of the issue that you’re seeing, as this may add some insight into what is going wrong in your case? This may also help us determine what further troubleshooting steps we can take in your case.

I have the answer it is our service provider i’m at cybersmart in south Africa but i took my pc now to the shop that have a different ISP and now its downloading :slight_smile::slight_smile: so we do not have to format but you would most likely take your pc to a internet cafe or someone and install it there

is it ok if i start a new thread an post the link here, so that we can go on there?

That would be great, just let me know when you have done so and we will continue our investigation of your issue there.

ok, here is the link

I’m glad to hear that you found a solution to your problem. As you mention, this was most likely due to a very slow internet connection at the location you were originally attempting to install. I’m going to mark this question as Answered based on this post, please let us know if you run into any additional problems!

i would just like to thank you for the help.and im also glad its fix im gona give my isp a call later hehe