The UAsset version of this metahuman is not compatible with UE4

Dear team & community,

Problemas con Bridge
I have been experiencing this problem since my first start in the app a few days ago. I installed the Quixel & UE5 ver recently, the last version for both of them.

I’m pretty new in this world & I’d like to export to Blender. I would be very grateful with some help.

Kind Regards.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

2 Likes

I am getting the same issue having made a Mesh for MetaHumans in UE5. Is Bridge 2022.0.4 not the latest for UE5 as of 6/13/2022? Thanks.

Yes. It is the last version, just checked. I uninstalled the program & reinstalled it yesterday. I wrote an email to the team of Quixel & now I am waiting for the answer, I also send them a recorded video with the problem. Just to make sure we go well through this I think you should get in touch with them too.

Regards. :rose:

3 Likes

I am getting the same issue.

1 Like

I recorded a video & sent it to the Quixel Bridge team. Now I am waiting for an answer. I suggest you to get in touch with them too. :rose:

I received an answer from the team . In my case is easy. I share it with you. It appears that in not able to export to blender, just to Maya. i still need to check that info out but now the app is generatig the characters.

To be able to see your metahuman navigate to the account icon sing in within the window.

Ok. Now I am going with the Maya step.

I hope you find this info useful. :rose:

PSS: Since I am new I can only upload a photo, so I made a collage.

1 Like

I received an answer from the team . In my case is easy. I share it with you. It appears that in not able to export to blender, just to Maya. i still need to check that info out but now the app is generatig the characters.

To be able to see your metahuman navigate to the account icon sing in within the window.

Ok. Now I am going with the Maya step.

I hope you find this info useful. :rose:

PSS: Since I am new I can only upload a photo, so I made a collage.

If you want to import Metahuman into UE5, you can open Bridge in the editor and log in to your account to see your Metahuman model~

1 Like

I have the same problem downloading the metahuman for UE5, has someone been able to solve it?

1 Like

me too, still waiting someone solves this question. Plz let me know when you have the answer,thx

Have the same question too!, but mine is the latest version, why it still call me use the UE5? so now I can’t download my metahuman model. what can i do?

1 Like

Hi everyone !

Seems that everyone get the same problem here :grimacing: !
So here is my solution :

1.Take a screenshot of your character (that will be useful later).
2.Later : animate the screenshot by stretching it on a cube :grimacing:

Or you can simply follow those steps and export in FBX from Unreal

1 Like

I discovered the answer to this. Once you clicked your metahuman in “My MetaHumans UE5” go to “MetaHuman Presets UE5” and then you should still be able to see the same metahuman then just hit download.

5 Likes

I can confirm that this solved the issue I was running into. Just keep in mind you have to change your export settings to only be ‘source asset’. If you have it set to ‘source asset + uasset’ you will get the error.

It should download once you change to source only (do this for model tabs as well)

1 Like

use the bridge inside the unreal engine…go to windows…then locate quixel bridge

you r right