The system to find for a session, if it does not find one, create a new session

Good morning,

I want to create a system that is based on finding a session, but if none exists, it should be created. However, if it finds anything, it is to join the found session.

Something similar can be found in a game like:

• Valorant
  • League of legends
    There is no server list, the game is searched automatically and the players are matched in the same way

In this system, therefore, I used the plugin:
Advanced Sessions Plugin
and its steam subsystem

in the attached graphic, these are my attempts to do it… but as you can easily guess… I failed

That’s why I’m writing here, is there a way to do this system?

Additional information: The blueprint was made in the blueprint widget - as you can see in the attached picture, after pressing the “Find Game” button, the current action is performed. Tests performed on a standalone game, with 2 players
Action effect now:
Let’s say we have client 1 and client 2, so:
When one of the customers clicks “Find Game”, the result is:

• there is a connection with the print string “Hello”
  • Session found but failed to join - how come? There are no sessions yet!
  • Successfully created a new session
    The next click on “Find Game” doesn’t seem to give anything anymore, because sometimes it will display a message that it can’t create a new session… sometimes even with a long delay

As for the second client … he can’t do anything … literally clicking on “Find Game” does nothing, even the messages are not displayed

What Can I do?

Just playing around, I noticed that in the selection of testing in “selected viewport”
works as good as possible, still finds a session the first time it shouldn’t exist but can’t join… so it creates a new session. On the other hand, in the second window, after creating a new session in the first window, when I click find game, it immediately says that it has found a session

As I mentioned in the previous post, in “selected viewport” it works fine, but these errors pop up after turning off the tests