The structure cannot be broken

Struct file broken by itself. Yesterday it’s worked good, but today I see notes: @anonymous_user_9c39f750 structure cannot be broken using generic ‘break’ node. Try use specialized ‘break’ function if available. And the code is not worked.
I read about it, but only the answer I’ve found was “Change default value in the structure, save the structure and exit editor without saving blueprints and datatables”. I tried it, but no result. Same warnings.

Also I tried various combination of compilation, saving structures and blueprints, also the same.
It is the second time I counter with this bug. In first time I have to create new structure and change all game system, so I waste a lot of time.
Please help me to find the solution.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

I read about it, but only the answer
I’ve found was “Change default value
in the structure, save the structure
and exit editor without saving
blueprints and datatables”. I tried
it, but no result. Same warnings.

This method would most likely work if you used it before the struct got broken. Any chances you have a copy of the project where the struct is working correctly?

Unfortunately no. Looks like I have to create new structure, as the previous time.

Oleg, do yourself a favour and make a project copy 3 times a day.
If you work with structs, this is pretty much a must.
Been there, done that.

Thank you for the advice. I’ll try. My project is about 18 GB, and copying takes too much time.

witld it work to use Build → zip up project? Can a whole project be restored from that and if so is it any faster than copying? i know it doesnt include everything.

Thanks, I’ll try. But I think the best solution is control version system.

Thank you Jeff,
I’m already sent the information and link to my project via Bug Submission Form, and will wait for the your decision.
Feel free to contact me anytime.