Whenever I import my model with it’s animations, nothing will work properly when they play. I looked at everything I imported, and the skeleton is “Shuffled” for lack of a better term. Each bone in the skeleton is shuffled back on position to the parent’s position all the way down into a non-existant bone at the center. (Meaning I never created the bone in Blender, but it now has one originating from a center-point)
I have absolutely no idea what is causing it, and I’ve tried every variation of import settings, export setting, engine settings, modeling program settings, engine releases, modeling program releases, naming conventions for the armature, etc. I’ve spent nearly 2 weeks trying and I just can’t do it, I need some assistance.