The sims like AI system or life simulation AI

hello guys i’m, here making this request because i’ve already saw a lot of AI systems in the market however almost none of then are directed for “simulations games” most of them(the big majority) is just for “combat ai” or some scripted rpg npcs with fixed routine ai, none “more natural behavious” like the sims or others simulations games like two point campus or hospital, it’s seens less hard to find this stuff for “unity” than unreal, then i would love someone trying to “inovate in the market” and make a ai for that a custom/modular ai system , where the developer could create stuffs like needs or traits, relationships and those simulation related stuffs, then add it to the AI be npcs or even player character and create a “sims like game in unreal” rater than just on unity.

here some video related to the stuff:

i would really love and maybe it could sell well since is something new and really “different” from like 99% of what we have now in the market,

we don’t have some ai systems in market which let’s say have some “base” however is really too basic and almost like if you want to have it working you have to “almost remake it from the ground” losing only few less time than having to make it from 0, then would be good to have something really tailored for it, this system would be even better for open world games and with the new "unreal 5 which is bring some improviments for ai system like the “smart objects”, mass entity and others stuff maybe someone could take advantage of it to make this type of AI.

here some game exemples:

i really hope someone would try to take the challenge.

1 Like