The Short Snow (my first indie game on Steam)

I spent 2+ years and all my personal savings making this game (alone). I love survival games, but i also like cooking… so how about survival game with realistic cooking & eating animations?

cookingfood

Steam: The Short Snow [Steam Link](I spent 2+ years and all my personal savings making this game (alone). I love survival games, but i also like cooking… so how about survival game with realistic cooking & eating animations? Steam: The Short Snow The Short Snow on Steam I will read and reply all of your thoughts about my game. I am really excited to get your feedbacks. The main purpose of this post is to get your thoughts about the survival game, What would you like to see on a survival game, that you never saw on other survival games? Thanks Sincerelly)

I will read and reply all of your thoughts about my game. I am really excited to get your feedbacks.

The main purpose of this post is to get your thoughts about the survival game, What would you like to see on a survival game, that you never saw on other survival games?

Thanks
Sincerelly