The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

I was trying to create a new file in unreal engine. I chose the basic code as preset and then there comes this message:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.12/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe test Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users/Fabian/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject” -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -NoHotReloadFromIDE
ERROR: Couldn’t find target rules file for target ‘-project=C:/Users/Fabian/Documents/Unreal Projects/test/test.uproject’ in rules assembly ‘UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’.
Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\UE4Rules.dll
Target rules found:
UE4Editor - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\UE4Editor.Target.cs
UE4Game - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\UE4Game.Target.cs
UnrealHeaderTool - C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.12\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealHeaderTool\UnrealHeaderTool.Target.cs

I’m using Unreal Engine 4.12.3 and Visual Studio community 2015. From the Visual Studio installer I installed Visual Studio 2015 update 3, the programming languages and the common tools.

When I’m clicking on “Open with Visual Studio” it opens the project in Visual Studio. But I want it also to open it in the unreal editor like it is shown in this tutorial.

Maybe someone of you can help me out with this problem.

As mentioned in your other thread (The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio? - C++ - Epic Developer Community Forums), if you are on Visual Studio Update 3, you will need to use a source build of the engine with the specific commit (https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/commit/f011bacaaf292ebdc8f33fdeb78bb14d30eaa6bc) merged into your engine to resolve the issue you’re having. I am closing this as a duplicate, please continue the conversation on the other thread for clarity.