The panel tabs and other windows are not displayed after some time after opening

When I work in UA5, after some time the tabs of the upper palette, and any other windows that open in UA5, when they are opened, stop being displayed, the window comes off but immediately disappears, but when you hover the mouse over it, it shows the menu description, but the menu itself is not visible. This error was also observed on the UE4.27 version, after installing UE5.0.3, this error appeared again.Maybe someone has encountered this ? I will be very glad of your help…Thanks !

I had this, and got rid of it by resetting the Nvidia control panel back to defaults.

You might also get some mileage, using the ‘studio’ drivers, rather than game ready.

1 Like

thank you for your answer, I will try to do this by resetting the driver to the studio version.

1 Like

unfortunately, reinstalling the driver to the studio version did not help… maybe there is another solution ?

There is also an NVIDIA registry tweak

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5157

1 Like

Thank you very much, I added an additional file to the registry, after I worked in UE and there were no errors)) it seems to be working

1 Like