The Monolith

In video you’re see a full Matinee demo, inside - The Monolith project

And guys, i’m sorry, but for unknown reasons to me, I have difficulty uploading a file to a network, constantly broken link or unresponsive computer…

I hope in the next day, is to decide and i ofcourse share the link :slight_smile:

Best Wishes!

Now released!

I finally upload project Monolith.
And i happy to share with you :slight_smile:

https://mega.co.nz/#!eUtx1Y7Z!EB3eaUbeWajn5sD3DGEtpsr6E4WfNjugBSCJtCJnYBs

Simply downloading and use for your best game projects!
It’s fully Free for all you commercial project, not royalty and etc.

Best Wishes for all Unreal Engine developers, and all users who use beautiful and powerful engine.

Wow looks awesome!! Thank you guys once again, great work! :slight_smile:

And you weren’t kidding when you said Monlith, 3.85 gb! I’d say the name is pretty accurate :wink:

Thanks ! :smiley:

Epic Games made technology are open and very affordable price, will always be much more, than we can give.
I sincerely admire company and the people who work on improving it, great people!

And I want announcing, we are now completing work on our new content, its weight will be around 10Gb
Code name - The Interstellar
I plan to release it next month…

Thank you all for your support and your interest, I hope many UE users use our content in their projects and quality will suit them.
We sincerely wish to Community UE was the coolest, and here any novice user would be able to find a quality, free content that would allow them to quickly develop their game.

The generosity of your team is on par with their skill.

Thanks for share Material files…

Once again a big big thanks for awesome gift ^^

Thanks for sharing, it´s amazing :wink:

Super awesome. Thanks a lot!!!

Wow! Epic thanks to you! Are they PBR?

Thank you so much for ! It’s definitely going to save my team a lot of time!

Rather than release a pile of textures, why not just release the substances? Unreal 4 has a substance plugin, so you can generate the textures at run time or within the editor.

Very cool! Already have 28Gb of texture library, but bookmarking … Art is never too much :wink:

I could not get to iterate over 5 textures, with one .inside UE Editor
When I try iterate over 5, the texture was not displayed, just black color
instead texture.

However…
project includes the original 2K .PNG all textures, so letting users decide what to do with it.

Also they can be used and models from the project, if someone seem useful.
Or just load into your project the original texture.
Or try using .iterated texture inside the engine.
All is in the archives.

wow thanks!

Dude, is absolutely amazing!

As someone just starting out, is gonna be seriously helpful! I’m not that great at texturing, so 'll definitely help me get my first game out there!

Speechless!! Thank you so much Dneproman and team is fantastic!! Thanks to Epic and the awesome community!!! Wooohooo!! :wink:

As a total newcommer to UE4 and game development in general is both extremely useful and inspiring.
Thank you!

Great work here, buddy! Thanks so much for releasing it free for everyone, that’s powerful stuff.

Beyond impressive. Thanks a million for .