The Mandalorian in Pharaoh's world "fan film"

very excited to show you my first completed project using the powerful Unreal Engine 5, render time 10 hours anti aliasing 64, resolution full HD 1920x1080
I hope you like this work, I am going to start the second project so that it allows me to learn a lot of things about this program , I really enjoy it

3 Likes

Good for you man, congratulations. Very nice piece.

1 Like

Hey @SLAMOSTA, thank you for sharing your fantastic work, and welcome to the Unreal Engine forums!

For your first completed project, it came out excellent! If you don’t mind me asking, how long did it take you to create this work in its entirety? What project will you attempt next? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcoming message @Zezkaii , it lasted about 2 weeks approximately, at the same time I was learning the functions of the program, the next project I have not thought about yet but it will come, like this one :grinning:

1 Like

Trank you @silentdissedent , I appreciate it

No problem at all, and wow, only two weeks for the entire project? :astonished: To think you did this while learning more program functions; now that is very impressive!

Congrats again on a job well done, and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome work in the future. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

thank you @Zezkaii , that encourages me more

1 Like

i uploaded my new project in WIP , to have an idea about it
Link - Showcase / Film, TV & Animation - Unreal Engine Forums
, cheers :grinning:

1 Like

Beautiful work! Please share more

Thanks @Mega_Mao_Mao , i will :slight_smile: