The Last Stand. Surviving the Apocalypse in Third Person!

:pencil2: About the game:
The game title, Steam page and more updates will be announced soon! Follow us on Youtube and Facebook for more updates. It took us 2 weeks to make this scene. The game is about zombies apocalypse hack-and-slash third-person game. You can watch our gameplay trailer video here . I know the game should have a name, welp/ we are actually still working on it to find the most suitable title. It will be announced soon together with the Steam page.

The scene was rendered on Unreal Engine 5 with no lumen or nanite.
Nvidia GTX 1050,
Intel Core i5 8th-gen 2.5GHz

:bookmark: You can follow us for more updates or similar content:
Facebook
Youtube
Discord Server [WIP]

Thank you.
Cryorbis Studio.

Hey there @56legion !

I was already thrilled to see a new zombie game in the works, but was astonished when watching the trailer to see that there was more to it than I originally thought. Seeing the first hint at abilities with the grapple clip was intriguing and the growth in the possible capabilities of our main protagonist displayed really showcased that there is more than meets the eye with this content.

The intrigue and mystery has me thoroughly hooked and curious to see how the development of this project goes! Our of curiosity, in the trailer peek, is the shadowy form a type of ability that is gained or is it a cosmetic?

1 Like

Thank you for the kind feedback and support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The trailer was recorded directly from the UE5 engine and answered the questions of performance and quality. The quality scalability was set to Medium and also there were not recorded in standalone mode, as my computer is incapable of the intense heavy-duty processes (you can see my spec setup in the previous post).

Our of curiosity, in the trailer peek, is the shadowy form a type of ability that is gained or is it a cosmetic?

This is a form of transformation ability and I would bet you will be more surprised at the story behind it :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:. I wish I could share more of this content with the community but the work to make this happen is harder than I thought considering I’m the only one working on this project. Regardless, I will try my best to keep updating it.

1 Like

Hey @56legion!

I completely understand what it’s like to solo work on a project. No rush in showing us anything anytime soon but I am excited to see how it goes along. You are also correct in assuming that I will probably be surprised by the story transformation. I’m already curious so undoubtedly I’d be thrilled to learn more as I love me a good zombie story! :green_heart:

1 Like