Download

The last of us

I have played the last of us, now it looks like our world is heading down that way, the COVID - 19 might be an Apocalypse, the end of days the collapse.

Hey, let’s not be too much pessimistic, there’s really no reason for that. This pandemic will bring problems to our lives for the next months, maybe years, but will be far from being the “Apocalypse”…

Have you watched “the 100” idk why but at back of my mind its always like we all gonna end like that…and this epidemic got me scared too…that may be we are heading towards the end as china doing shitty things with technology and all…idk if its logical or not…just wanna express my feelings about the end :frowning:

Well, time to get my shotgun.

love ‘the 100’ may 20th… before that ‘the mick’ i thought was a kick in the ***… um, bones and castle… then xena… really not much in the last 40yrs i liked on tv…

naw… life will go on as normal… but, you know… normal was kinda creepy to begin with… so maybe a new normal, a new star trek generation… i never accepted defeat gracefully… they are going to have to drag life’s beauty out of my cold dead fingers… there is nothing they can do to harm me (my soul)… i bow before no man or no god… (some of my bumper sticker sayings i say to myself (smile))… nope… i do not accept defeat gracefully (smile)…

It’s not the end, I’m lucky to live in Denmark, at the MOMENT we have GOOD government, there’s pretty good social security, the hospitals bought extra respirators, basically they are shutting things down until they know they have capacity to deal with it, then start opening stuff up, barber-shops, restaurants, other stuff opened up recently, so it’s slowly getting better, also the disease won’t ’ kill ’ all of us, it’s not that deadly, but it can make you sick, and it is a BIT worse, than the flu . . . .

For Denmark, everyone is just mostly annoyed they have to stay home and, watch tv, the police are allowed to pull a gun, or use weapons on people, if more than ten meet, in a place, at once, also remember that, the ENTIRE world, more or less ALL research hospitals with people, to spare, are working on a vaccine, when we get that, you’ll just get a flu shot, and booom, no more Corona, at all . . . We’re just waiting for the vaccine, it will fix everything, try not to worry, relax . . . For instance, in Dk we have 5 big universities, for 5 million people, in China, there are 600 times more people, so 3000 universities, and you bet your *** people have been pulled off what they normally do, researching the colors of tree leaves, to crack this thing, if possible . . . This is a global problem, and EVERYONE wants the cure, also modern medicine is very advanced, my guess is, 3 months at the shortest, but 6 months, maybe 12 months, we’ll have the treatments, a CHEAP vaccine and, we’ll never even worry about it again, like the flu . . . This stuff is stopping production, all sorts of stuff globally, the government, the people, and the private corporations ALL want this thing gone, there’s just too much money being lost, for people not to care, almost everywhere = we get the vaccine ASAP, a cheap flu - injection, and boom, end of that, no Corona . . .

:slight_smile: <3 <3

It’s not just America that wants this thing gone, everyone is MAD as hell, at this virus, every country in the world has stopped working, food production, all sorts of civil goods, many people are working from home, kids can’t go to school, everyone’s mad, except at South Pole research stations, it will be soon, also the CDC is working on something, but there’s a CDC in China, in Denmark, European agencies, and they’re working together, almost certainly, in a global effort against this virus, you’ll see, it will be soon, next year tops, Corona will be a thing of the past, or at least 95 - 99 % gone, no problem . . .

Even if Europe has nice social security, it doesn’t exactly mean people are happy they can’t go to work, companies send workers home, people have to be careful, not enjoy life, it sucks . . . They’ll maul this thing, one way, or another, the person doing will get a Nobel price, then we can go home, have fun . . .

This thing is affecting the GLOBAL economy, quality, of life . . . No way in Hell this will be a problem, next year, my guess is six months from now, we’ll have a vaccine, cheap flu - shot, at the doctor’s office <3 <3 And, they want to make it affordable, because a LOT of people, will need it, don’t worry, this thing doesn’t stand a chance, against global, organized, research-based and, controlled medicine . . .

:smiley: <3 <3

Also, if it’s a private company that makes it first, we’re talking BILLIONS, of dollars, guaranteed . . . There’s just too much interest, everywhere, for this to last very long, my guess is we might see a vaccine in 3 - 4 months, 6 months, or so . . .

There’s other stuff, as a Danish pharmaceutical engineer, former, I took great pride in beating disease, into submission . . . Europe doesn’t generally get upset, over very much, but we see stories on tv, all the time, the government sends letters, Danish FDA sends instructions, to everyone, government mail, you don’t even know, everyone knows it’s serious, you might not realize it, but the rest of the world is also interested in beating this thing, ASAP, we all care, about this . . . . :slight_smile: <3 <3

If they put me alone in a lab with this stuff, I’d **** it up, so hard, it wouldn’t even breathe or, move, for decades . . Pride alone, also the money, acclaim, science-wise, too much interest for this to last very long, I guarantee, I LIVE to beat diseases like this, mom was a nurse, I grew up with health-care, this is my jam, my ecstacy . . . Also, the European FDA, various parts of the world, it’s a race to beat this thing, no worries . . .

So, this isn’t a pandemic, it’s a bottle of champagne, really well shaken, waiting, to get opened and, fixed . … The disease, it doesn’t stand a chance . . .

In University, I heard some of the old professors, saying the top people in a certain area were talking together, and they were coordinating research, in their fields, to make sure the individual universities were coordinated, in matters of RESEARCH, public funded . . . Also, the Danish FDA works under the European FDA, this is thing is being handled behind the scenes, in ways you probably can’t imagine, e-mails are flying around the world, preliminary research is being shared, at a record pace, everyone has access to the best information, and all contribute, with what they do best, at their schools . . . .

So, yeah, given that medicine knows how to cure the flu, and this is similar, it should be a matter of time, months . . . .

When it involves everyone, the world starts working, really fast, efficiently . . . They of course know the DNA structure of this thing, and globally, universities are working together, sharing research, results . . .

If I were you, I’d feel sad for the virus, it’s basically dead, gone . . .

Sorry for the many posts, a bit excited . . . Once in school, university, I got to work on finding a cure, for a disease, know enzyme stuff, proteins . . Mom was a Danish nurse, I was so excited, I was shaking with adrenaline when I woke up, people will fix this, it’s inevitable, there are some motivated people over here, real monsters . . . .

We need to pick a casket, for this virus, that’s all <3 . . .

Europe normally makes cuckoo clocks, cheese and, clockers, but this stuff, we live for this stuff, all, of us, the doctors, nurse, professors, all, of us . . . .
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4GDNd8b_QOo
<3

45 super computers are in the world, so adds are nearby solutions. Past president solved this 18 years ago, find them, give them what they need and get it done, or is it all-ready done ?

but medicine can’t cure the common cold… as for the flu, 80,000 die each year in usa from flu… only the immune system can fight a virus… i would question why it only lives a short time away from it’s host… we are their food… they are hunters… soylent green

will our immune system become so weak in our antiseptic world that we will have to wear suits to protect ourselves… and the meek inherit the earth… who knows… this too shall pass, question is… will we learn from it…