'The House'

Thank you, BinaryOrange! :slight_smile:

Here’s a quick and dirty MainMenu test to get a feel for the GUI/MainMenu design/typo.

Cheers Daniel

I nearly finished the ‘look&feel’ of the entrance area. Here’s a 360° image of the scene which I directly captured in the editor. Hope you like it!

https://kuula.co/share/7lRfD?fs=1&vr…eless=0&logo=0

Finished my moth/streetlantern particlesystem some days ago.
Hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Working on the inventory logic&UI design

The first shot/scene of the gameintro. The backplate is a mattepainting and the car was rendered with 3dsmax/Vray.
Compositing was done in AfterEffects. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

This looks slick and can’t wait to see a playable version!

Thank you ‘smartyMARTY’! There’s still a lot of work and design to do but I hope there will be a playable version in the next few months.

At least a gameplay video! :slight_smile:

Hi Folks!

Happy New Year and here are some new (non-realtime) renderings/3D concepts for the game. I created those to get a feeling for the mood/atmosphere and lighting of the interior. I’ll do a cleanup on the assets and I’ll reduce the polycount to export the assets into UE4. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Daniel

Hey folks!

Here’s some actual gameplay (WIP) showing the entrance/starting area of the game and a quick&dirty spooky prototype corridor test. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Cheers Daniel

Enter if you dare!

Working on the teaser/trailer…

The “EntranceHall” trailersequence

The ‘rug’ shot

‘Let’s see what’s upstairs!’

Another finished shot for the trailer. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

“Entering Room No.12”

Hey folks!

I’ve finished my ‘non-gameplay’ mood teaser for this project. All assets were made by myself and I also wrote and played the music score. I hope you like it! :slight_smile:

Working on some spooky concept-shots. Stay healthy!