The Haunted Mansion - Unreal Cinematic

002.jpgHi comunity!

I would love to be able to share with you this personal cinematic project and I hope you like it, any CC is welcome!

[https://help.quixel.com/

Inspired by Halloween and Tales from the crypt, with The Hunted Mansion I have tried to approach as close as possible to a cinematic in Unreal trying to achieve a terrifying cinematic atmosphere.
I used Quixel Megascans, some assets from the Unreal Marketplace, and other assets found on Sketchfab. Also, model and texturize some assets with UDIM for try-in Unreal.

I’m still in my Unreal training, I still have a lot to learn, so I apologize for the mistakes that may be. Unfortunately, I don’t have an RTX yet so I have only been able to use dynamic lights and have not bake the scene. Someday I can use raytrace!

I don’t know if this is the right place to post, if not, please let me know, it’s my first post!

2 Likes

Halloween!! halloween!! The perfect time for creepy stuff and this is a awesome creepy scene! Really like the camera motion and the music is perfect :smiley:

Thank you very much Stevelois! adding some light pass. A deeper breakdown will come soon if you’re interested guys

Awesome cinematic man!