The Good Elves (A Christmas Game for you and your family)

[FONT=comic sans ms]Hello everyone

I have made a fun Christmas board game that you can play with your friends and family. If you have no one to play with then you can also try the game alone against the computer.

The idea for the game is that Santa’s Elves is helping him making gifts. Sometimes the Elves is naughty and Santa do really not like naughty Elves. The goal in this game is to make sure that the Elves is not naughty, when it is Christmas time.

You can find it and try it for free here [FONT=comic sans ms]Game Jolt - Games for the love of it (GameJolt)[FONT=comic sans ms] or here [FONT=comic sans ms]The Good Elves by JK5000 (Itch)

[FONT=comic sans ms]I wish you all a Marry Christmas

[FONT=comic sans ms]

[FONT=comic sans ms]It is weekend and it is soon Christmas, so why not play my game with your friends and family?

[FONT=comic sans ms]You can stilll find it and try it for free here [FONT=comic sans ms]Game Jolt - Games for the love of it (GameJolt)[FONT=comic sans ms] or here [FONT=comic sans ms]The Good Elves by JK5000 (Itch)

[FONT=comic sans ms]I have changed the games title, so the game is no longer called “The Good Elf’s”, but instead it is now called “The Good Elves”.

[FONT=comic sans ms]I have improved the AI in the game, so it is now more fun to play alone against the computer. I would still recommend playing the game against your friend and/or family.

[FONT=comic sans ms]You can stilll find it and try it for free here [FONT=comic sans ms]Game Jolt - Games for the love of it (GameJolt)[FONT=comic sans ms] or here[FONT=comic sans ms] The Good Elves by JK5000[FONT=comic sans ms] (Itch)

[FONT=comic sans ms]Merry Christmas Everyone