So recently I came across this awesome kickstarter project called the Game Kid - It is basically a game boy but more powerful, more open in terms of development, uses a distro of Linux called RetroPie which is great for Emulation and stuff.
Specs as per the kickstarter page -
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and 2
- Configured for RetroPie to emulate all your favorite consoles and Pi games.
- D-Pad, 4 Front Buttons, Start/Select/Option, and 2 Trigger buttons
- Built in Stereo Speakers and a Headphone Jack
- 2500mAh Battery (lasts ~5 hours with an A+ Pi), rechargeable by Micro USB port
- HDMI out! Connect to a TV and add USB controllers for a portable multiplayer game console!
- Functional Raspberry Pi mini computer! Just add a mouse and keyboard.
Here is the Kickstarter link if you are interested.
That said - It would be awesome if we could get unofficial UE4 support for this awesome little device.