The Future Group is hiring a Software Engineer II for their US Studio.
**An ideal candidate would be a generalist with experience in UI & application development in, Unreal Engine, broadcast technology and mobile. Any given project will require development in a minimum of two of these areas and the candidate will be expected to work across these domains. A candidate who has knowledge in multiple areas of the preferred qualifications listed below will be highly considered. **
- Development of new features & products related to Frontier, our real time AR,Virtual set & compositing software based on Unreal Engine
- Develop technology & software related to project based work for our clients in North America
- Help manage, maintain & implement technology in our North American studio
- 10-25% on-site travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong generalist that is comfortable diving into any area of game/graphics development
- Strong C++ skills
- Unreal Engine editor, blueprints & plugin development using C++
- Experience with Perforce or other source control
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients effectively on-site under high pressure situations
- Knowledge of broadcast video technology such as routers & SDI video workflows
- Knowledgeable about AJA SDI cards & SDK
- Camera Telemetry systems such a Mo-Sys, Stype, or NCAM
- Motion Tracking systems such as Optitrack or Xsens
- Apple ARKit or Google ARCore
- HLSL shader development
- Experience with 3D content creation tools such as Maya, Blender or Substance
About The Future Group:
The Future Group is a leading content-driven technology company that provides solutions that include photo realistic mixed reality broadcasts, MR-enhanced content design/development for dynamic virtual sets, and a virtual studio for testing, training, and customer productions.
Seeking to revolutionize TV production, mobile gaming and commercial solutions, The Future Group’s mission is to merge multiple media formats to create the next generation of interactive, commercial and entertainment content and technology.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with offices in the U.S., The Future Group has a unique work culture both with its creative Scandinavian boutique environment and its adoption of Norwegian work/life balance sensibilities.
**To learn more about The Future Group, please visit http://www.futureuniverse.com **
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES!