The time to stop the game in the editor will crash, I don’t know what reason，crash in FArchiveTraceRoute::FArchiveTraceRoute line 216 check(LowestDepth==0);
Thank you for the report. We have assigned one of our technicians to investigate your issue and they may post here with additional questions or comments.
Make sure you also post the full Callstack from the crashreport, Log, and Dmp files.
Also, does this happen with every project you open or one specific project?
I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
- If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
- Have you tried using the automatic back up files that are generated by default (default path: C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Unreal Projects\YourProjectName\Saved\Backup)
- Could you try using the “Refresh all Nodes” feature for your blueprints? ( Open blueprint > File > Refresh all nodes)
- Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this crash?
- Could you give a more detailed description of what is/ should be going on in your project when it crashes?
sorry,I updated to the new version problem solved,Thank you for your reply!
version 4.8.3 have resolved the problem!