The editor don´t create a project only when i choose c++

When I choose the option “c++” to create a new project, the editor throw me this error and the project could not be compiled:

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in CLion?

Running D:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_5.4/Engine/Build/BatchFiles/Build.bat Development Win64 -Project=“D:/UE_Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Using bundled DotNet SDK version: 6.0.302
Running UnrealBuildTool: dotnet “…..\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” Development Win64 -Project=“D:/UE_Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Log file: C:\Users\juanm\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log.txt
Creating makefile for MyProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
Total execution time: 0.88 seconds
Unable to instantiate module ‘SwarmInterface’: Could not find NetFxSDK install dir; this will prevent SwarmInterface from installing. Install a version of .NET Framework SDK at 4.6.0 or higher.
(referenced via Target → Launch.Build.cs → SessionServices.Build.cs → Core.Build.cs → Virtualization.Build.cs → SourceControl.Build.cs → RenderCore.Build.cs → RHI.Build.cs → D3D11RHI.Build.cs → Engine.Build.cs → AppFramework.Build.cs → SlateReflector.Build.cs → PropertyEditor.Build.cs → EditorConfig.Build.cs → UnrealEd.Build.cs)

I tried to verify the files if there are any corrupted file, and reinstalled the unreal editor, but the error persist, I don´t know what to do.

The error message clearly states:
Install a version of .NET Framework SDK at 4.6.0 or higher.

Yeah, i know that, i´ve installed .NET SDK 8.0 and throws the same error, OBVIOUSLY i did it, but the problem persists