The easist way to create sound cue?

I was trying to publish my music pack on the marketplace and it says that every wav files require the cue files as well. So, I read the Unreal official document for it, but it doesn’t make sense.
Is there an easier way to create a cue file?

Right click

After importing the audio file in UE?

Yis… :slight_smile:

I think you can do them all in one go.

The thing is that importing process. Here is the instruction of UE official docu:

====================================

Importing Sound Files

To import sounds files in the Unreal Editor, do the following:

1. In the Content Browser, click the Add Content Button button or right-click in an empty space in the Content Browser to bring up a context menu.
  2. Under the Get Content section, click Import to….
  3. In the Import file chooser, browse to the .wav file that you wish to import, select it, and click Open. This will import the file as a Sound Wave asset.

=====================================

I don’t see Get Content in UE5.

It’s just importing wav files, right? Just make sure you’re in the destination folder and click the Add button, and then

( not my path )

So, you mean that I should click the import to and create a path. Right?

No, you make the folder, get in it, and then import.

1 Like

Great! It works. Thanks for your help!
Btw, how do I export it for uploading on the marketplace? Should I also export the audio files altogether?

That bit I don’t know, I’m afraid. Never put stuff on the market. Surely they have instructions?

1 Like

Nope. If they provided it, I wouldn’t ask it here.

1 Like

Hey Jin, Don’t know if you’ve figured it out yet. Maybe I can be of help… just a tiny bit, i am a beginner at this, but I signed up with the marketplace to post audio for the market. Adding the sound cues is one side of it… on the other side you must find a host for your audio files so that you make share and upload the links to all the files. then those links must somehow match up with the sound cues you created/imported. that much i have not figured out yet. but to upload the links once u have them… simply go to the marketplace creator dashboard and try to add new product for the store… and select “music” for type of asset.
GL