The door opens faster than the speed in the editor

After packaging the game, the door opens faster than the speed in the editor. This happens in Map1, Map2 maps. However, other (Map3, Map4, Map5) maps are ok. Even the jump pads jump power decreases. Am I making a mistake with the packaging? Where should I check?

Are you testing it on a different platform after packaging?

Can you show the code for door opening?

Thank you for your answer. I’ve been trying for 3 days. No. I am packing it as windows 64. I try it on 3 computers with windows 64 operating system. I am getting the same erroneous result. If there was an error in the blueprint I wrote, I think I would have the same problem in other maps. When I complete the missions on one map in my game, it switches to the other map. As I said before, I am having problems with Map1 and Map2. There are no problems with other maps. It’s as if the X5 accelerates the standard opening speed of the door.

The problem is not just at the door. Even the simplest propeller rotation has a problem. It is spinning faster than it should be. The door software is too crowded. Because when I open the door I move a lot of static meshes. I do not think there is a problem with their software. I think there is something over or under marked on the packaging or in the world settings, but I could not find what it was, where to look. I’ve tried a lot of things.

Can you show the code for the door opening?

Very hard to say. What is the red node at the start of the door open code? If it’s tick, then I know what the problem is.

Any movement that relies on tick will run at different speeds depending on the frame rate. And the frame rate depends on hardware, and the amount of other actors in the level. So if you have resource intensive actors in the level, everything will move at different speeds.

I could show you how to open that door with a handful of nodes if you’re interested.

Take the wall propeller BP, multiply the rotation by delta seconds. You will also have to multiply by another constant probably to correct the speed. Here

Then tell me if it moves at the same rate in your experiments…

Thank you but the jump pads on the stage also do not work like in the editor. If the problem is related to the density of objects in the scene, why don’t I have the same issue with the editor?