The Devils of halloween | Creep it Real

*The Devils of halloween

insert link to your video
https://youtu.be/pwngSDzQXKE

Student Submission: Yes/No (No)

Credits to sourced content:
*Animated Blood Decals - Realistic in 2D Assets - UE Marketplace
Blood Splatter Vfx Pack in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace
Zombie Movement and Modular Interaction Animations in Animations - UE Marketplace
Zombie Pack V1 in Characters - UE Marketplace
Classic Zombie Sound Effects in Sound Effects - UE Marketplace
Megascans Trees: European Black Alder (early access) in Megascans - UE Marketplace
Modular Neighborhood Pack in Environments - UE Marketplace
Blood: Additional Splatters And Flowings in Materials - UE Marketplace
Megascans - Blood in Megascans - UE Marketplace
Cinemotion 2 Real Handheld Camera Motion Kit in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace
Construction Site VOL. 1 - Supply and Material Props in Props - UE Marketplace
Halloween Pumpkins / 150+ variations in Props - UE Marketplace
Modular Urban City Asset Megapack in Environments - UE Marketplace
Cruel Sword Finisher Set in Animations - UE Marketplace
CLazy Runner Action Pack in Animations - UE Marketplace
Screams & Shouts in Sound Effects - UE Marketplace

insert a screenshot of your project (in the editor)

Optional

• Description

Hi I am an office worker studying Unreal Engine. Since I am not engaged in either game or video, my study of Unreal Engine has simply become a hobby. But I hope one day I can study Unreal Engine and switch my industry.

Lighting Plan

: Zombie lighting is dark green. The main character was lit with a mixture of dark green and blue.

At the end of the story, the protagonist gets an ax that can fight zombies, and the fear of the protagonist disappears.

The lighting was changed to an intense red/yellow color because of the lighting.

To create a horror atmosphere, I wanted to express fear using colors rather than simply dark colors.

Camera Plan:

When the protagonist runs away from zombies, it is planned to run from right to left, and when fighting zombies, he can attack from left to right. For the part where the camera plan is broken for directing in the middle, I tried to give variety by using front or over-the-shoulder shots.

In order to produce the psychological state of the protagonist, the same camera movement was given after the movement of the eyes of the protagonist.

For the battle scenes with zombies, I gave the camera a handheld feel for a lively atmosphere.

• Engine version : 5.03
4 Likes

Awesome job with the combat! I rewatched those sequences a few times! Have a vote! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!:heart:

I so badly want this to be a short film. That fight sequence was incredible :smiley:

1 Like

thank you! I wanted to make it a little longer, but because of the rules, I couldn’t put in a few shots. It’s a pity that some of the coverage shots that are connected are missing, and there are cuts that are awkward to connect.