The Concourse

A&B Game Studios just submitted our first game, The Concourse, to Steam Greenlight. We’ve had some great momentum so far, so thanks to anyone who may have voted for us!

We built the game entirely with Blueprint and are considering having an AMA on Reddit for anyone who has questions about our process, Blueprint, UE4 or really anything about The Concourse. Let us know in the comments if this is something that might be of interest.

Logo512Small.png

Check out our trailer here: The Concourse Launch Trailer - YouTube

Also if you’d like to help us in our journey to get Greenlit, you can vote here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=561425682

We plan to include the community in our development to have a badass game by the time it’s released. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Alvin

That looks really fun!

I agree. I wish I could vote, but I haven’t spent any money on Steam, so it won’t let me :frowning:

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

We’re trying to make something a bit more unique than your typical racing game.

@Jamendxman3: No worries! We really appreciate your feedback regardless of your ability to vote on greenlight for us.

@Hyperloop: We seem to think so too! :smiley: If you’ve ever played tag as a kid, you know that feeling of almost being tagged by someone who was closing in on you. That’s usually how you feel in this game if you’re in the lead. :slight_smile: The feeling you get when your pursuers mess up or miss you altogether is awesome as well. Plus the rounds are not too long so you can get back in and try again with little down time.

Thanks again for you comments and support everyone! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Alvin

Hey we added to show what it’s like to run the course in first person. Check out the video below:

Cheers!

Alvin