the breakpoint in the function "UCanvasPanelSlot::SetPosition" cannot break

i set breakpoint in function “UCanvasPanelSlot::SetPosition” and i create a node called “Set Position” in BP,then i set a breakpoint in this node too,but when i start game,the breakpoint in BP node is break, but C++ function “UCanvasPanelSlot::SetPosition” is not break,why this happend?

Could be a couple of things, the first being that you haven’t break-pointed the right code. There are several versions of SetPosition in various places in Slate / Widget code so it might be a case of finding the right one.

Additionally, unless you’re debugging through Visual Studio it won’t break anyway.

Additionally, you probably want to make sure you are running a debuggame build so that the breakpoint works properly.

Thanks for your help! In order to find the right answer, i have break-pointed all the “SetPosition” function, but there is no one can break. And i used the debugging mode before, there is no help. Could you please help me test if it can break on your computer?

i used the debugging mode before, there is no help. and i have tested several other functions, no issue. so it can not be the debugging mode problem.Could you please help me test if it can break on your computer? Only test the “SetPosition” function in BP,and break-pointed “UCanvasPanelSlot::SetPosition”,thank you!